Marketing Performance Measurement: A Q&A with Forrester Research
Marketing measurement no longer hinges entirely on the customer’s last touchpoint. Nowadays, marketers seek a more sophisticated and nuanced approach to measurement—one that provides them with a unified view of customer interactions and enables them to develop complex cross-channel analytics. Using such an approach, marketers can hone their personalization efforts and ultimately engage more deeply with their customers.
To provide a better understanding of marketing performance measurement, Neustar recently commissioned Forrester Research to share its insights though a question-and-answer session with Tina Moffett, a senior analyst at Forrester. That session has been summarized in the newly released document, Forrester Q&A: Marketing Performance Measurement.
The Q&A explains:
• The current state of marketing measurement
• How to develop a marketing measurement strategy
• The marketing measurement and insights tools available to help build a measurement strategy
• The measurement workflow and organizational support needed to succeed
• How to constantly improve standards in marketing measurement and insights
Download the document to learn how marketing performance measurement can help you to better understand customer interaction.